While IT security is a crucial consideration for today’s businesses, you cannot afford to neglect physical security – your business property, sensitive areas within your grounds, the server room and numerous other areas require constant monitoring. At MediaBR, we understand the need for robust security and protection, and offer our clients professional security camera installation.
Our Security Solutions
While we provide cutting-edge data security to protect your company’s information, we also strive to ensure complete protection in the physical world. Our in-depth experience and expertise with security technology ensures that we have the ability to assess your property as a whole, identify security vulnerabilities, create a plan to address those issues, and then implement it.
Whether you run a small business with only a handful of employees, or your company is growing rapidly and you employ dozens of people across multiple departments, we can create a customized security solution that ensures protection and safety at all times.
We work with all major security camera brands in the market to guarantee that you have the best product installed in your property.
Most common places we install security cameras
- Parking Lots
Principal features to consider when buying security cameras
- Remote Monitoring and Live View – See your cameras in real time with mobile Apps available for iOS and Android.
- Night Vision – Capability of seeing in the dark.
- Motion Detection – Get image alerts on you cellphone of any suspicious activity
- High Definition – We work exclusively with cameras of 1080p or higher resolution to assure you won’t miss any detail. We recommend our clients to use 2K or 4K cameras, these are new generation cameras with really high quality images.
- Field Of View (FOV) – 75° – 180° – For better monitoring wide ares.
- H.264 and H.265 compression – High Efficiency Video Compression (HEVC or H.265/H.264) compression technology is used by cameras to compress video file sizes without any noticeable difference in quality.
Click here for a free assessment of your security camera project.